Write A Guest Post For The Influencer Forum
Why write guest posts for The Influencer Forum?
You may have a good idea of the benefits of guest posting. Below are some of the advantages of being a contributor.
- You can let others know about your ideas, views, and even new information.
- You can promote your company and brand.
- You can have the opportunity to network with high level writers and editors.
- You can promote your website through high-quality links.
What kind of content do we accept?
The kind of content that you pitch is one of the most important parts of our guidelines for guest posting. We focus on topics that are closely related to our niche. Guest posts that fail to meet our requirements shall not be published.
Since The Influencer Forum is in the influencer marketing niche, we focus on topics related to influencer marketing, including influencer marketing, influencer marketing software, and influencer marketing agencies, among others. To give yourself an idea of what type of articles that we publish, you can look into our past publications. We prefer posts that deal with:
- News articles
- Guides and influencer marketing advice
- How-to guides
- Information about software vendors and influencer marketing agencies
- Industry reports
Aside from jewelry, we are also interested in the following adjacent topics:
- Content marketing, Social media marketing, etc.
- Influencer tools
- Influencer news
How long should your guest post be?
There is no particular rule on article length. But most guest posts are around 1,000 to 1,500 words as anything shorter may not cover as much details as it should.
Do we have any guest post quality guidelines?
Guest posts should be original content that has yet to be published anywhere. Also, you have to be sure to write about something unique that no other site has covered yet. We very much like topics that are engaging to our readers. This is where unique and recent information are of great value.